Radial Your Career
We are hiring
We drive the digital and technological change with courage, curiosity and the desire for a change that really benefits people. That is why we have been turning many things upside down for over 15 years and creating functional and attractive technology solutions. Something that has made us one of the leading drivers of tomorrow's mobility. The only thing we are missing: more innovative minds to help us become even better. Maybe you are one of them - we would be happy!
We are looking for an Office Manager!
To support our team, we are looking for an Office Manager (m/f/d) in part-time (approx. 15 hours per week). You should be as passionate about good design and a creative working atmosphere as we are. At the same time you should be happy interacting with designers.
- Competent support of our management in all business areas
- Preparation of quotations and final project invoices as well as the execution of payment transactions
- As a key contact person you will be our competent point of contact for visitors and business partners
- Contact for the employees for all HR topics
- Active participation in the continuous development of business processes
What we expect from you:
- You have completed a business training or an university degree as well as first professional experience
- Previous professional experience in the creative industry is desired but not a must
- You are confident in the use of the MS Office package
- You have initiative, flexibility, team spirit as well as customer and service orientation
- You are reliable and work in a structured and independent manner
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted, interesting and responsible job within a small team
- A dynamic team and flexible work planning
- Individual professional trainings are actively supported by us
It is very easy to apply to RADIAL. Whether you apply by email or post is entirely up to you.
Please make sure that the following documents are enclosed with your application.
- Cover letter
- Resume/ CV
- Certifications, degrees, transcipts